Thursday, September 8, 2011

# books # cleaning

Products I Love

Here are 3 products that I love. I wish I had them. I've seen them and have interacted with them but do not own them...yet.

Let's start with the Green Marker. These are super cute grass blade sticky book marks. I want! These are popular in Japan and are difficult to obtain right now in the US. They would cost almost $100 just to get a few of these markers from Japan. I'm going to have to wait on these. BUT I JUST LOVE THEM!




Here's something I can afford- bubbles from Family Dollar! I think these were $2. It's not the actual bubbles themselves that I like, but the top! Check out the bubble top. It's a no-spill top, perfect for toddlers. I think all bubbles should come standard with this top. LOVE!


And then there's the gloves. These are absorbent dish drying gloves! One thing that I hate is opening up the dishwasher and the dishes are super hot and they're not even totally dry! Put these bad boys on, dry those dishes, and put them away at the same time. GENIUS! I don't know why I still don't own these but I should. You can find these at Bed Bath and Beyond for $4.99. That's a good deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us @justonemomtrying

Instagram

Follow Us