Friday, July 8, 2011

# games # indoor dating

Date Night...at Home: Teach Me Poker

I have no idea how to play a real game of poker. My husband does. He's not a gambler but we love playing card games. Tonight, he's going to teach me how to play poker. We don't have any poker chips but we're going to improvise. Maybe those leftover fruity marshmallows will do. I would prefer the chocolate poker chips but I don't know where to find them without ordering them online. Maybe a party store?

I have a feeling that this chart might help me.


I'm also going to suggest that the person who ends up with the most "money" at the end of the night wins a 15 minute back massage from the "loser." That's way better than chocolate...unless I lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us @justonemomtrying

Instagram

Follow Us