Wednesday, February 27, 2013

# church # General Conference

General Conference Activity Bags: Part 2

As promised, here is Part 2 of General Conference Activity Bags. If you missed Part 1, click HERE.

Dot sticker printables. I came across a great blog that had these fun dot sticker printables, especially made for conference. You can find them HERE at Moms Have Questions Too blog. I love this idea!



Here are a couple of other printables that I really liked:


Family Tree. Kids can either write in the names of their family members or draw pictures of the people on this cute Family Tree. Click HERE for the printable.





Self-portrait. Kids can draw their face on this printable. There is also a boy version. Click HERE (girl) and HERE (boy) to access these cute printables.





Primary Colors: dot sticker activity or string a cereal necklace using the primary colors.



Create conference binoculars, glasses, spy glass, or goggles.



General Conference Memory Game. I saved some pictures from LDS.org and created my own set of memory cards.


Write a note to someone special.



Decorate a Scripture Power bookmark. I created my own but used clipart from THIS blog and from Sugardoodle. Very cute clipart. (People are so talented!)




File folder games. I created a couple of file folder games using a Sunday Savers book and an article from the September 2005 Friend magazine PDF, pages 12 & 13. 



 Have a picnic lunch in front of the TV. 
(I'm getting fancy and got some special bags for lunch this time.)



5 comments:

  1. I wanted to print out my own girl and boy self portraits. When I clicked on the link it brought me to the page with the mormonshare pictures and so forth. I couldn't find it right away so tried to search for it. Instead of cute little pictures, some VERY EXPLICIT pictures came up. I don't know if this is happening to others. Will you go check it out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lydja. I am so sorry about the links. I will fix them asap. I don't want you to have to search for them and get garbage. I sincerely apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, the links have been updated so they should go straight to the correct images. Let me know if you have anymore trouble. I'm so sorry about confusion and THANK YOU for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I tried to print one of your activities but it didn't work out. The page redirected me to another page: https://channelislandancestry.com/tag/family-history/

    ReplyDelete
  5. any chance we can get the family tree pdf link working?

    ReplyDelete

Follow us @justonemomtrying

Instagram

Follow Us